Home for Refugees invites faith groups and community groups to engage in the work of refugee resettlement to address the global refugee crisis, and it seeks to create an effective model that can easily be replicated in every community.
To empower refugees to sustain new homes, find new hope, and fully experience life.
For every refugee to have a home that supports safety, freedom, and dignity.
Within every city where a refugee family resettles exists the resources to help them find a place to call home through the support of their new community.
What We are able to achieve
- Help locate and sustain the core basic needs for each refugee family we partner with, starting with housing, health care, schools and education, and employment.
- Provide pathways for people in the United States and our newly arrived refugee neighbors to become life-long friends.
- Create opportunities to meet the growing desire of faith groups, community groups, and individuals to help in the resettlement of refugee families.
- Support Home Teams who will collaborate with refugee families to achieve their family resettlement goals.
- Respond quickly to the unique needs of a refugee family at any stage, whether they have been here one day or one year.
- See refugees achieve complete independence and become vital contributors to their communities.